Monday, April 22, 2013

Interview with Chris Northern


Name: Chris Northern

Book Title: Evolving Environment: Dancing with Darwin



Author Questions

1. How long have you been writing for? This sentence only took a moment. :0)


2. What do you think sets your work apart from others in the genre? Ah, well, the Zombies (or Zumbi) in Evolving Environment are a consequence of something similar to the fungus that attacks an ants brain and changes it's behaviour.


3. Do you have any tips for new writers? It's not about the writing. It's about knowing people. What else, ultimately, are you writing about?


4. What books do you read and do you have a recent recommendation? I don't read much anymore, sorry.


5. Where can readers find you? Wherever I am. Not meaning to be flippant but it is my default state. The books? Anywhere.


Zombie Survival Questions


1. You see a hand gun, a bat and a knife. Which do you choose as your weapon for the apocalypse? Gun, for sure, but I guess I would be disappointed when I ran out of ammo. :0)

2. Place of survival. Your own house, a shopping mall or The Winchester pub? I think I'd go for the shopping mall these days but there have been times when the pub would have been my first choice.


3. You see an underground parking centre. Do you go in? No way at all, mate.


4. You see your boss is now a zombie but is no immediate threat to you. Do you still use your last bullet on him/her? Absolutely yes. Without a moments hesitation.

5. What luxury item would you keep in the apocalypse? My laptop and a power station. :0)


6. You're bitten, do you
A) Shoot yourself before you turn?
B) Ask a friend to do?
C) Turn and enjoy the all you can eat human buffet?

I don't think I care to examine that question, sorry. My mind is my own.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, dammit. I was going to use the fungus thing later this year. Good call, though. It was the one zombification method I was able to come up with that hadn't been used.

    ReplyDelete